Technical and Restoration section

Here you can find out about using the forum - if you are a new user please browse, other users can post/ask advice on how to use the forum.

Technical and Restoration section

Postby nickh » 02 Oct 2013, 10:19

I had hoped to be able to view the Technical and Restoration section when joining the forum, is this possible for non club members? Alternatively, my father is a member (has had Scotts since the 50's) but I don't think he uses the forum - could I perhaps 'pinch' his membership number? I have about 2 1/2 Scotts - but they are stationary engines!

NHH
nickh

Re: Technical and Restoration section

Postby scottown » 03 Oct 2013, 21:38

Hi Nick, i'm afraid you do need to be club member to access the members' part of the site (there was a big debate about all of this a year or so ago). You may qualify for family membership (please email Richard Tann membership@scottownersclub.org if you are not sure) in which case it would not be a problem to update your forum account. Otherwise we hope you can still enjoy the public area of the forum without obligation to join the club.

Best Regards,
Paul
webmaster@scottownersclub.org
scottown
Site Admin

Postby nickh » 04 Oct 2013, 09:31

Thanks for the reply Paul - I'll have a word with my father but I expect he has individual membership only.

NHH
nickh

Postby dresda » 20 Jun 2016, 01:26

I have just become a member and have logged in but can't access the technical section, Ray.
dresda
Club Member

Postby pshacklock » 21 Jun 2016, 06:59

Contact the webmaster who is very helpful, and will fix your access problem.
Peter S
pshacklock
Club Member

Return to Forum News, Help and Discussions