Feb 2011: Forum has been upgraded (please read)

Here you can find out about using the forum - if you are a new user please browse, other users can post/ask advice on how to use the forum.

Feb 2011: Forum has been upgraded (please read)

Postby Paul Wilson » 02 Feb 2011, 23:52

The old forum software has now been upgraded to a newer, supported version. As a bonus we now have a number of new features such as:

attachments can now be uploaded - this should mean you can insert an image or a document in your posting (but no copyright material please)

improved user registration - should mean fewer spam accounts (but only time will tell if this is the case)

improved user customization. - you can personalize your profile or just leave it simple (the choice is yours)

I'll be making some changes as the new software beds in and i might remove some of the features if they are problematic in any way. If you have any comments or questions on the new board software then please reply to this message (preferred) or email me at webmaster@scottownersclub.org

Best Regards,

Paul
Paul Wilson
Club Member

Re: Feb 2011: Forum has been upgraded (please read)

Postby Erik » 12 Feb 2011, 09:12

Ahh, finally a image upload possibility! That will make life a lot easier for a lot of people... :wink:

http://flyingsquirrel.nl
Erik
Club Member

Return to Forum News, Help and Discussions