more YOWL pdfs ATTN of administrators

Here you can find out about using the forum - if you are a new user please browse, other users can post/ask advice on how to use the forum.

more YOWL pdfs ATTN of administrators

Postby Neil » 22 Sep 2015, 21:57

I have scanned copies in PDF form of volumes 10, 11 and 12.
Do you want these so you can add them to the archive?
If so let me know how to get them to you please.
Have tried PM to you but for some reason I cannot send a message. It just sits in the outbox.
Neil
Club Member

Re: more YOWL pdfs ATTN of administrators

Postby fernyhough » 29 Oct 2015, 09:07

Is there any progress in getting these copies on the member's area of the website? Neil should be congratulated for his effort & I'm sure the membership would welcome the addition, especially newer members like myself who don't have access to the earlier copies of "Yowl" Can we have an update?? Regards,Mike
fernyhough
Club Member

Postby charlie weeks » 29 Oct 2015, 14:42

Neil

Are you the person that scanned the June 2006 Yowl ? I cannot open it and am DESPERATE to read the Brum electrical article by Geoff Case. The Webmaster doesn't respond to emails so I don't know where to go. If you still have the June 2006 Yowl I would be really obliged if you could scan the article again and perhaps email it to me.

Regards

Charlie
charlie weeks
Club Member

Postby fernyhough » 29 Oct 2015, 19:23

No, afraid not me. Can't help you on that one. Surely there is a member who has a copy of the June 2006 article that would scan this for you? Try asking again by posting it under "General Topics" - might reach a wider audience. Regards, Mike
fernyhough
Club Member

Postby Neil » 01 Feb 2016, 14:50

Hi
Sorry for the delay. No I haven't got that one.
Have 1961-1967 and 1977-1980 so far.
But a dud pc has meant that I can't do anymore yet.
My mate will probably have the one you're after; if you're still looking for it I can ask him.
Neil
Neil
Club Member

Return to Forum News, Help and Discussions