HOME and how to join Forum Open Area General Scott topics New forum member from Florida Reply To: New forum member from Florida

BHBlacky
Participant

Thanks for all the information Roger. I’ve read everything on this site so I’m up on who you are here.
The links are greatly appreciated.

I have not been able to move the machinery I have in front of the Scott yet but I was able to see the engine number and it was Y3881 I believe. My memory is not great and I’m not sure of the last digit as it was a few days ago.
So far from what I’ve read here it is a Super Squirrel? I seem to remember it having 498 cc on the jugs and the Super, uneless I’m reading incorrectly was a 600 cc?

Anyhow, I am downloading to disc and paper binder for the shop, all of the Technicalites. Quite a job but worth it to us. I have a friend who is jumping in with his knowlege and wentworths to help. Hopefully he’ll be able to register here also and keep up with things.

I’m off on a 400 mile ride on my current bike today but will take the Scott down later this week and send in my information so I can join this exalted group. We’re both very excited about it.

Blacky