HOME and how to join Forum Open Area General Scott topics Drawing of two speeder wanted for Flying Squirrel website Reply To: Drawing of two speeder wanted for Flying Squirrel website

Erik
Participant

Only about one hour passed and I already received two emails with scans and offers to help out!

Ian Parsons very kindly send some scans from the 1927 and 1919 Book of the Scott. The picture form the 1927 BOS shows a twospeeder drawn in the same style as the picture on my website. But this is a later two speed model with the long tank (not the model I own)

The 1919 book shows a very early twospeeder but this is draw in another way and less appropiate for use on my website.

So, if in anyway possible I am looking for a picture of a biscuit tank two speeder drawn in the style of the top picture in this posting. Maybe in a 1926 verion of the BOS?

Otherwise I will have to grow some wings and take a picture from above of my own bike so David Elgar can process this to a drawing as he so kindly offered…

Thank you all so far, once again the Scott community proves to be a very helpfull one!