HOME and how to join Forum Open Area General Scott topics Happy Christmas and fulfilling year in 2009 Reply To: Happy Christmas and fulfilling year in 2009

chstorm
Participant

It has indeed been a super centennial year, and my thanks go to all those club members who have contributed to the experience – to Roger for all his initiatives and his bubbling enthusiasm for everything Scott. Roger – you are a marvellous source of inspiration to us all! – To Eddie for all his positive contributions – the fantastic Abbotsholme event – Yowl – and his clutch and gearbox solutions – to Graham for all his work together with Roger on the Scott e-newsletter – to Gill – to Eric – and to all the other fellow members who make life fun and easy for a Scott owner.
The centenary year is soon over, but let us continue to celebrate also in 2009. Personally, I have been wearing a polo shirt with a Scott logo every day since Abbotsholme (don’t worry – I bought several – so they are washed once in a while!) I am considering an embroidered Scott logo for my pajama top as well.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas with a lot of spare time for garage work, and a Happy and Prosperous New Year! I look forward to meeting you all again in 2009.

Kind regards,

Carl