HOME and how to join Forum Open Area General Scott topics Chain Oiler Tanks Re: Re: Chain Oiler Tanks


I THINK that if you ordered a chain oiler tank with a new Rep or Deluxe Flyer, it would come bolted to a flat strip of steel, about half an inch wide by one eighth of an inch thick that was brazed to the frame, but if it was bought separately, as an accessory, it would come with a loose bracket that hooked over the top tubes of the frame. I’ve seen both types of fitting on several occasions, and think that similar comments also apply to the later cylindrical shape chain oiler tank.