HOME and how to join Forum Open Area General Scott topics Single downtube Flyer frame wanted Re: Re: Single downtube Flyer frame wanted


Hi Chris,
If it is the Webb 7″ brake it should normally have a water deflector rivetted onto the bottom of the brakeplate, and somewhere on the brakeplate it will have “The Webb” stamped into the metal. I’ll have a look on Mark Upham’s website to see if I can see what the B-S shoes look like. If you are referring to the Clubman Special, that would have had the Enfield front brake, or perhaps British Hub Co.. Thanks for your interest !