HOME and how to join Forum Open Area General Scott topics Spark plug caps Re: Re: Spark plug caps

Peter Scott

Too easy this one…just head on down to your local lawn mower shop. You need a couple of the rubber plug caps as used on Briggs And Stratton motors. They are a “squat” version of normal plug caps, they fit on under the radiator without resorting to foul language , and are direct connection to the HT cable (copper core of course ) no suppressor , no electrickery !!!
Been using them for years
Peter Scott