HOME and how to join Forum Open Area General Scott topics Spark plug caps Re: Re: Spark plug caps


Good tip re the Briggs plug caps, but if you’re not careful and buy (such as on Ebay) part number 66538S “plug cap” what you’ll receive is merely a rubber boot, so you’ll need to ensure that part number 493880S (the internal connector) comes with it. Some mower parts suppliers seem to be supplying both parts together, which would probably be the best way to go.