The current Covid restrictions mean we can/could have a meeting next Wednesday. If you want to go ahead, please let me know ASAP so that I can contact the Fox and Hounds and make arrangements. We could skip the October meeting and wait to see how things settle down.
The general consensus from our regular attendees is that we should go ahead with the meeting. So unless there is a change in the restrictions, there will be a meeting next Wednesday, 7.30, 8.00pm at the Fox and Hounds, Tilburstow Hill, Godstone, Surrey.