I have been very busy over Christmas and have added some new features to the site.
The site now includes :
1. The original Technicalities – a PDF photograph which is not searchable
2. The Son of Technicalities – PDF files of technical information gathered from the Scott forum (Searchable)
3. The back issues of the eNewsletter (Searchable)
4. The search engine that searches not only the Technicalities site but also the Moss Engineering site.
5. The cumulative Index to Yowl’s first 10 years – to access the actual contents you will need to join the Scott owners club (not Searchable)
My mission is to make Scott Technical Information freely available to all and to be always “Scott” friendly helping out others whenever I can.
In the same spirit I welcome any technical contributions you may wish to contribute – even if they are not digitised, mail them in and I will convert.