We are due a section meeting next Wednesday 19th January. Considering the rapid spread of the Omicron variant, do we go ahead? If three or more are prepared to turn up, we’ll go ahead. If not maybe we will have to wait until February.
Please respond to me asap so that I can let our hosts know.